Coopers Crossing Community News
Fee Payment Deadline Extended
As you know March 31st was the timeline whereby all Homeowners Fees (HoA) fees needed to be paid, unfortunately we have a large number of households who have not paid their account. In researching further as to why this might be we believe there are a couple of factors contributing to this:
- Information that Associa received from our past property manager was not complete. In fact, they just recently received ~180 more homes to added to the list. They have made every effort to try to ensure they have the appropriate information however it has been slower than expected to transition from the past property manager.
- A number of residents have shared they misplaced their packages that had their account numbers included. In order to ensure your account is current you do require this information. If you do not have your account information, please contact Associa at: email@example.com.
As a result of the above noted issues the board has made the decision to extend the timeline to May 31, 2023, to ensure your account is current. On June 1 st if your account is not paid in full Associa will proceed with the application of late fees. Please note this exception only applies to this year due to the transition to a new property manager.
AGM Date Confirmed
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be taking place at 7pm June 22, 2023. Mark your calendars.
Welcome to the new Coopers Crossing Community Website
As a dedicated board, we recognize the importance of maintaining a strong and supportive relationship with the Coopers Crossing community. We are committed to actively engaging with our residents, and believe that effective communication is the cornerstone of promoting a thriving community. To this end, we are delighted to announce that we have undertaken a comprehensive overhaul of the Coopers Crossing HOA website on a purely voluntary basis.
Our primary objective with this initiative is to provide a more dynamic and interactive platform that will allow us to better connect with our community. Through the new website, we aim to offer more frequent updates and easier access to Home Owners Association information. We also intend to leverage this platform to facilitate various events across the community, further strengthening our bond with our neighbors.
We are excited to unveil the new and improved website, and urge all residents to keep a lookout for more information in the coming months on ongoing improvements.
Welcome to Coopers Crossing Resident's Association
Reminder: Annual General Meeting is June 22nd at 7 PM.
When you become a homeowner in this community, you automatically become a member of the Cooper’s Crossing Residents’ Association (CCRA).
As a member of the Cooper’s Crossing Residents’ Association, you are obligated to pay the annual Resident Fee to the Cooper’s Crossing Residents’ Association. The mandatory annual fees are stipulated in an encumbrance registered against the title of each lot in Cooper’s Crossing. The purpose of the fees is to help fund community enhancement projects and events as determined by the CCRA. Further details regarding the Resident Fees are found in this website.
The CCRA is represented by a Board of Directors who champion the projects and events on behalf of all CCRA members. Some examples of the these projects and events are:
- Community Newsletter
- Enhanced Park Maintenance and Flower Planting
- Movie in the Park
- Community Garage Sale
- Halloween House Decorating Competition
- Deck Your Drive & Trails of Light Christmas Competition
- Community Christmas Lights (Main Entry and Discovery Park)
- Community Planters
The CCRA are always looking for community member volunteers so please contact the Association to express your interest in making your community even better.